My patience is being tested by a series of small, funny circumstances. All these things happened yesterday between 3-5pm.
Last night, my neighbor rigged the mailbox to open & close until my parents come home because the door came off in my hand when I went to get the mail! Then, the garage door went nutz. Ron got it close because it went loo loo just as my Shuttle ride arrived last night. Go figure! The garage door is now CLOSED and will stay that way. Good riddance :) I have one front door key, so I went to Home Depot this morning and had extra keys cut instead of buying a mailbox, which ha d been my original plan for the Home Depot trek... I'll give one key to my friend, Becca who is staying with me, and another to our neighbors just in case they need to enter and help me in an emergency. Cat is sick, too. Our friend Frankie was going o take her to the vet for me, but then she called Mom who said not to. Let me see, who is here with kitty to see her? Who is snorkeling in Hawaii, unable to see kitty and understand my concern for her?? UGH!
Details, details...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment